Posted date 05.05.2022
8 Day Croatia Small Ship Cruise
Explore the crystal-clear waters, epic islands and ancient citadels of the idyllic Adriatic Sea aboard the recently refurbished Princess Eleganza.
Where to go on vacation in Croatia? Basically – anywhere. Visit some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, take memorable walks through wild landscapes under UNESCO’s protection, discover breath-taking historical tales, and taste delicious dishes you will remember for a long time. Let your heart and curiosity lead the way. Towns that have been standing the test of time for millennia, sun-soaked coastline and islands, spectacular landscapes formed by nature, tiny hidden gems that are waiting for you to discover.
Exclusively chartered for Travelmarvel guests, the MV Princess Eleganza is your home while cruising the Adriatic Coast. Enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with a maximum of just 36 passengers on board. You’ll also enjoy more intimate dining and sightseeing experiences without the crowds normally associated with larger cruise ships.
Don’t miss out on this offer! Book by 15 May 2022
From $1,495* per person twin share
Inclusions & Pricing
- 8 day small ship cruise from Dubrovnik to Zagreb with a dedicated Travelmarvel Cruise Director
- Visit Korcula, Vis and Rab, with plenty of free time to relax and explore
- Enjoy locally guided tours in Dubrovnik, Korcula, Split, Sibenik & Zadar
- Visit the dramatic waterfalls in the magical Krka National Park and discover the medieval Old Town of Dubrovnik as featured in Game of Thrones
- Dive off the swim deck into the crystal-clear blue waters of the Adriatic
- Stay in port each night – allowing you time to explore the heart of coastal towns and historic villages
- Maximum of just 35 other passengers onboard
- Enjoy 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners with soft drink, beer and local wine during lunch and dinner on your cruise
- Travel to Croatia is easy with no PCR testing or face mask requirementsFrom $1,495* per person twin share
Breathtakingly Beautiful Ports of Call
In AD 305, the world’s most powerful man, Emperor Diocletian, was faced with the decision of where to spend the rest of his days. Of all of the known world, he chose to build his home in the heart of the region of Dalmatia, setting the first stones in place for the future city of Split.
With the intense blue of the sea, the lush deep greens of pine and olive groves and the pure white of Dalmatia stone, the Zadar region’s colour palette is extraordinary and unique in the world. It is only in this part of the land that you will peek into the world’s smallest cathedral – the Church of the Holy Cross, in the city of Nin, before touring the largest Roman forum on these shores of the Adriatic.
The Croatian capital Zagreb is young and playful at heart, despite the almost thousand-year-old history of its old town. By day, the city beats to the pulse of its thriving businesses, letting its hair down come sunset. And despite being a thoroughly modern metropolis, the locals welcome visitors with traditional Croatian hospitality. Come and visit Croatia’s political, commercial and cultural heart!